Re: IML: 64 Iml Vent window

You say you hear the motor running but no movement. I had the same problem with one vent window on my 64 LeBaron. It turned out to be the gear was stripped. I replaced the gear & window works every time. Working the switch might make a worn gear fee up a bit for one more time but it eventually will fail. Most likely in the open position.
George