From: [mailto: Mad4cars@xxxxxxx]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:45:55 EDT
Subject: IML: Is it possible to just repair and paint small spots ?

Most of my car has decent original paint,but had a few flaking spots.Most body shops want to shoot the entire side>is it possible to feather in a some small areas? If I end up having to do it myself can someone tell me the best anti rust primer and tools I ll need?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com