----- Original Message -----
From: "Donn Reese" <DReese@xxxxxxxx>
I was cleaning the interior on my Custom last night and noticed a lot of
surface rust and pitting showing up on chrome pieces I'd polished in May.
Even the rear view mirror arm is showing rust and I had that rechromed.

I've had the windows down and a tarp over the greenhouse for the past three
weeks to try to keep the car aired out but the carpet is still wet in
places.