Re: IML: 56 IMPERIAL DRIVESHAFT

What is the 7 digit part number?

tdcox wrote:

I am in desperate need of a retainer washer for the center-link of the driveshaft. It holds the nut on the end of the driveshaft and the outside “ears” bend down to hold the nut in place.

The club’s pictures on the website don’t show it properly but I have a picture from Then and Now Automotive that indicates the washer is between a washer (PN 16-20-2) and the nut (PN16-20-4). If this is not available, any suggestions?

Thanks for any help. I can’t drive the car until I resolve this dilemma; no functional driveshaft!!

--

Jim Carpenter

President

Collectors Auto Supply Inc.