IML: 62 Crown photo free to a good home

I was looking through one of my Dad's photo albums and an image jumped out
at me.  It is a black 62 Crown 4dr smack in the center of the photo.  In the
background is a tudor style strip mall with "Hudson Bay Smorgasborg" and
"Young World".  The date on the photo is September 71.  Mom and Dad traveled
all over after they retired and had camper friends from Canada so this could
well have been taken in the real Hudson Bay area.   The parking lot is full
of era cars from the 60's.  I have no idea why the photo was taken.  To my
knowledge Dad never had an particular interest in Imperials although he
usually drove Chrysler products.

Anyway, the first person with a black 62 Imperial Crown (not a LeBaron) 4dr
hardtop who speaks up can have the photo.  I'm on digest so if I miss your
post, email me direct at Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxxx

If someone from Canada with a car like this wants it, they will have first
shot even if they aren't first.  Perhaps this Imperial is still on the road
and one of the IML owns it.  That would be cool.

Kerry Pinkerton