IML: Where should I look for these parts for my 1968 Imp Convert?

IML: Where should I look for these parts for my 1968 Imp Convert?

Looking for a couple of plastic "trim" type parts:

The plastic trim for the passenger front seat - the piece that covers the bottom of the outside part of the seat.

The plastic trim that runs the width of the trunk opening and sits inside the trunk behind the tail lights.

Any suggestions as to whom I should contact re these?

Also

I want to paint my dual snorkel air cleaner. A lot of the original paint has worn off and the bare metal is showing. Where do I get this "texture" type black paint? Or is this something I should consider having powder coated?

Thanks, as usual, for the good advice.

Tom
1968 Imp Convert
1960 NYer Coupe