IML: '67 Rear Window Trolleys?

Guys,

I sent this note out last night, but it hasn't gone through.  I'll try it
again now.

-Rob

-------------------

Imperialists,

I'm (finally) about to get back to work on my LeBaron, and I need to find
some rear window trolleys.  I'm not sure what the exact name for them are,
but they are the rollered pieces that follow the rear window tracks.  There
are two different ones in there.

>From the looks of things someone other than myself had the windows out, and
several of the trolleys are broken.  A couple were cobbled back together,
but not very well.  The ones in the worst shape are the ones that attached
to the metal base that the rear glass is mounted to.

So what I'm hoping is that somebody here knows what I'm talking about
(Dick?) and can tell me what the factory called them so I can call Murray
Park and see if he has any.  Also, if anybody knows if that design was used
in multiple years, that would be a big help too.  I'm figuring they were
only used on '67 & '68 hardtops.

Thanks for the help.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron