IML: Palos Verdes Concours D'Elegance Photos

IML: Palos Verdes Concours D'Elegance Photos

From the grounds of the Rolling Hills Country Club in Palos Verdes, CA. Beautiful, hot day in a perfect setting and was able to make one round before having to leave to catch up on weekend chores.

There was a '62 Crown Convertible in the Chrysler class (owned by Victor Koontz of Pasadena, CA if I remember correctly) and a LeBaron bodied '33 Imperial.  Also, a few 300s including a white '57 now in the Astor collection (Anaheim, CA) formerly owned by Rich Carpenter.

Late in the afternoon around 5:30pm after running an errand I was headed northbound on the 405 freeway and noticed the Ghia-bodied Chrysler Special stranded on the side near the Manhattan Beach exit.  Help had already arrived otherwise I would have turned around with my wife and a new dishwasher in tow to offer assistance

Link to photos below...enjoy...

John B.

 http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/flightsweep/album?.dir=/7421scd&.src="">