IML: Please Welcome Kim Schnitzer

:
New Subscriber(s): Kim Schnitzer
Email Address is: cadillac@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Hannibal, MO

Car(s) owned: 1973 Imperial LaBaron 4-Hardtop (Green w/Green interior and white vinyl top)

Self-Introduction: Hi. My name is Kim Schnitzer and I'm from Hannibal, Mo. I have owned my 73 Imperial for about 2 years. I love the old car even though I haven't had the chance to drive it yet. Everyhting seems to work (except for the auto-temp controller) on the old thing and it is a tank. I purchased it from it's second owner who had driven the car up until 1998 and just parked it. I have replaced some things on it due to setting and still have to replace hoses and belts and things like that. I enjoy visiting this site. It's very informative . Thanks for keeping these old cars alive. Sincerly, Kim Schnitzer