Re: IML: OH NO!!!

HI JAy....I can't believe you are selling your car!!! After all the time and energy (not to mention $$$$) you put into the '64 its really a shame to have to let it go!
Its such a beautiful car...I truly hope you find a new owner that will appreciate the car for what it is and maintain the car as ell as you have.
Good LUCK!!!!!
DAn Melnik ('66 convertible & '66 LeBaron)

---- JAY D'ANGELO <cadij@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I listed my car on Ebay.  I know, I'll be sorry later.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-Imperial-Crown-1964-Imperial-Crown-Convertible-by-Chrysler_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6181QQihZ006QQitemZ160032670090QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW