IML: Imperials on Tuesday (webmaster permission for postings)

IML: Imperials on Tuesday (webmaster permission for postings)

Imperialists,

    There is a weekly magazine in my area (Boston) that provides a complete section dedicated to antique cars for sale (purchased the '56 Imperial Sedan through it) by owner's only and I have purchased out of this magazine for years.  My point: as I receive this magazine, I would be happy to post a brief note of Imperials only for sale and then can be contacted offline if someone wants to pursue the listing and wants details.  The magazine is known as "The Want Ad" and is available online for a fee.

    This week there is a 1975 Imperial Lebaron 4-dr and a 1968 imperial Lebaron 4-dr.  Contact me and I will forward the details if someone is interested.

Respectfully,

ybshore