Re: IML: Imperials on Tuesday

--- YBSHORE@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Imperialists,
>
>     There is a weekly magazine in my area  (Boston)
> that provides a complete
> section dedicated to antique cars for  sale
> would be happy to post a brief
> note of Imperials only for sale

 The
> magazine is known as "The
> Want Ad" and is available  online for a fee.

This has been taken up with the Admin list - we'll
work something out off-list.  The IML is generally
oriented less to finding/buying/selling cars & parts
than it is to fixing/maintaining them.

The folks that publish a regional, pay-per-view print
item might not take kindly to having their ads
reproduced here, so we'll approach this with caution.

There have been an increasing number of posts for
items on ebay and elsewhere that are otherwise
searchable using eBay or a search engine such as
Google.

If it's so scarce or rare that it's just irresistable
to discuss, that's what we're all here for, but PLEASE
think twice before posting something to the group,
especially things that are not Imperial related.

There is a FREE classified ad section on the website
that seems under utilized at times.