Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: IML: WINDOW MOTOR

This window motor is not exotic.  Later Chrysler motors can interchange as well.

First, though, are you certain it's the motor gone bad?  The first thing that goes is the switches due to corrosion.  There is a wealth of information in the web site's repair archive on electric windows.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man