IML: 1960 Imperial coupe in movie Blade Runner

IML: 1960 Imperial coupe in movie Blade Runner

This may already have been said and I missed it --
there's a 1960 Imperial coupe that appears twice in
the Blade Runner. The movie was released in 1982, was
directed by Ridley Scott, starred Harrison Ford, and
is set in the future year 2019.

I copied the two scenes and put them on YouTube.com
for anyone interested in seeing them. Here are the
links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p_yb6C4Qlo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdR0hJOvnQk

Looking at it on DVD, it appears the car is black and
has a red interior. It's wearing a Flitesweep decklid.

I took screenshots too that I figure I'll contribute
to the Imperial website once I find out to whom I
should send them.