Re: IML: Pics of my 1968 Imperial convertible

Re: IML: Pics of my 1968 Imperial convertible

Tom,

It appears that you have a very nice 68 Imperial convertible.  It was hard for me to tell from the pictures whether your car had head rests on the seats or not.  My convertibles do not have them, and I like them that way, as from the base of the windshield rearward, the car has an almost unbroken line, which I feel makes it a bit more sleek and longer looking.  No doubt about it, 68 Imperials are impressive.  Thanks for sending the pictures, I really enjoyed them.

Bill/Imp, 68's