-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:43 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am again trying to find some answers here, but my writings are not getting posted?

I wrote once about key codes and another one about compression on my 413.  I understand the need for moderation, but these are legitimate questions that are getting tossed.

Why is this the case and what am I missing here?

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net
http://historytv.net