IML: 2nd Request, Why are my emails not going to members of the Imperial

IML: 2nd Request, Why are my emails not going to members of the Imperial Cl ub Mailing List

I am again trying to find some answers here, but my writings are not getting posted?

I wrote once about key codes and another one about compression on my 413.  I understand the need for moderation, but these are legitimate questions that are getting tossed.

Why is this the case and what am I missing here?

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net
http://historytv.net