RE: IML: Fuel consumption in Imperial LeBaron 66

RE: IML: Fuel consumption in Imperial LeBaron 66

Hi imperialist !

I am close to have ready my recovered dreamcar in a few days and I ask myself how many mpg could it run. In this first round I have just updated sparks, wires, filters, oil and so on. The car looks very good but it was sleeping during some fifteen years. As the previous owner was died some years ago, I have nobody to ask about the consumption. Which are your experiences about?

By the way, is there anybody located in Spain?

Miguel
Madrid - Spain
Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 4DHT 66
SEAT 1500 70