IML: December CA Comment

I just received the December issue of Collectable Automobile and noticed an interesting comment in their letter-to-the editor section. Two folks had written complimenting their recent coverage of the 74-78 Chryslers and Imperials. After these two letters, the editors added the following comment: "Messrs. Shrader and Hoffman also note that our article neglected to mention two clubs that recognize New Yorker Broughams. One we will not mention until it stops stealing our content for its website. The other is New Yorker Online (www.nyclub.org)." I have to assume that they are referring to the Online Imperial Club since we are quite large and major supporters of the NYBs (and have some CA content on the site). I suspect that, like most things in life, there are two sides to the story and was wondering if one of our moderators could shed any light on the subject.

Jeff
56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ