Re: IML: Re:letting us know about cars for sale on the IML

I agree.  It would be in all our best interests to keep tabs on all Imperial relate things from any source out there.....Cars for sale, parts information, and anything else that would help the Imperialist or our Imperial world.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Re:letting us know about cars for sale on the IML

It seems majority rules in favor to post Imperial for sale on this site from Ebay or other sites on the web. I too agree with leads on Imperials for sale. I know there is a separate section for this on IML, but not everything is on the site that's of interests to us Imperialists. I'm sure we as a group won't start listing parts/parts wanted. If this starts to be a trend then I have concerns on where it might lead to- Anthony