From: ken300m@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 6:04 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Horn ring 62

I have a 62 Imperial parts car in my yard. If you could explain a little better exatly what you are looking for or perhaps supply a picture, there is a chance I could help you. Thanks. Ken. On a different note; does anyone know if the power window motors from a 62 will fit in a 64,65, or 66 Imperial.