Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 6:32 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: EMBROIDERY IMPERIAL CAR MATS???

Hey gang,
My '63 has (I'm told by the original owner) its original front floor
mats in them. I went out tonight to look and it's marked "Chrysler
Parts" on the passenger side. It's a semi-clear (now yellowed) style
that is a single piece going up-and-over the center hump with a shield
design on the center piece.

It'd look great with bound carpeted mats like a lot of new cars. But,
that old one looks "correct". If anyone wants pictures, I can snap a few.

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible