From: imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 1956 C-70 Crown Imperial Limo drum

The owner of that car talked to me about it and there
are no known resources unless someone else on the list
has one under their pillow.

That part is unavailable and would require
reproduction or replacement of the entire rear axle to
an alternate.

Shawn at Durabrake would be the next step, although
Andy likely has alternate resources closer at hand.

-Kenyon