RE: Re: IML: 1967 Mobile Director on eBay

RE: Re: IML: 1967 Mobile Director on eBay

Henry,

My wife panicked when I showed her the car.  It is a beauty!  I sure won't be bidding.  I did bid on a 67 in Florida, but it got too rich for me long before $7,500!

Have you checked to see how many pints of blood would yield that price?

Michael