RE: Re: IML: 1967 Mobile Director on eBay

RE: Re: IML: 1967 Mobile Director on eBay

Looking at the IML old cars price guide, $7500 is
about #3 money for a '67 Coupe..and that's not taking
into account the value of the rare Mobile Director
option.

I saw a green with black interior M-D go a couple of
years back for about $4500, in what appeared to be
similar condition.  In retrospect, I wish I'd bought
that car!

If I had the cash, I'd sure be trading my yellow '67
coupe for this one!

> My wife panicked when I showed her the car.  It is a
> beauty!  I sure won't
> be bidding.  I did bid on a 67 in Florida, but it
> got too rich for me long
> before $7,500!
>
> Have you checked to see how many pints of blood
> would yield that price?
>
> Michael

--Mike Pittinaro

'To Engineer' was never meant to signify poking around with a mouse on a Nintendo-on-steroids computer system.

'It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars'
-- Garrison Keillor