RE: IML: engine paint

Maybe I caught the tailend of this, but....  MOPAR Performance offers spray can engine colors.  My experience has been that the color is good, and the paint is durable, but there's more carrier than color.  I started using a good quality high temperature spray paint in a close color, then applying the correct color from MOPAR afterward to correct the color.  You may want to consider that regardless of the brand you buy.  I haven't used paints intended for boats, but would guess they'd be very high quality.

Michael