RE: IML: engine paint

Michael,
    Where would I be able to purchase MOPAR PERFORMANCE engine
paint?  I have the 1975 Dealer parts book WITH additional
additional auxilary catalogues. (It was a Birthday Present last
Friday.)  It also weighs a ton!

The 15oz Auto and Marine Engine paints which it lists are: (Part
Number/Description)

3419 365 Marine-1962-1965 Blue,
3419 366 Marine-Nocturne Blue,
3419 367 Marine-Airflow Blue,