Re: IML: Imperial script photo

Hi, Dan --

As I'm sure you know, the word "Imperial" appears in script form on the deck lid of any '66 that is not a LeBaron.  Nobody, not even me, seems to be so infatuated with that year's rear end to take closeups, but here's a link that gives you a good view.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1966/Ricketson/newbackuplenses.jpg

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man