RE: IML: Parts Resources / was:1964 imperial Chrysler (heater valve)

RE: IML: Parts Resources / was:1964 imperial Chrysler (heater valve)

Did you call the vendors listed under the VENDORS
section as listed on the club website already?

If you did, you must have missed Atlas Obsolete,
because they have a bunch of them.  Try to insist on
COD, as he can be very slow to ship, rivaled only by
Gary G. for a pondering pace on shipping things.

Seriously - the club website is a great place to get
information.  I'm confused why it doesn't soak up more
of the questions that are being asked here on the IML,
since the work's done and the info's there waiting for
you already categorized down to the sub-system on the
car.

Now you have to wait till tomorrow to call, since it's
after-hours.

-Kenyon