IML: IML Rules Reminder

hi All,
    There have been a lot of one line replie/replies
that should be sent to an individual not all 600 of us
and even a bit of sexual inuendo messages so it seems
like this is a good time to check in and remind people
about the iML rules and to remind everyone that they
can write the moderators (AKA Impcops) if you have any
problems or concerns about other members comments or
messages posted on the IML.
Thanks!
Jeff and Steve (your friendly neighborhood impcops)
:-)

IML Rules:
The List is dedicated ONLY to Imperial material that
can be considered
relevant to other owners of Imperials or NYB's.

If it's not Imperial related, or it starts off
addressed to one person,
please double check your message or send it off-list
to concerned
parties.

Please help to make our job easier, and the content of
the emails
that we
all receive Imperial-specific.

Take a moment to look over the posted rules that are
part of the
agreement
that you accepted by joining us:

IML Rules of Etiquette,
written by the IML Administrators, January 1999.

SHORT LIST OF DO'S:
1. Everything here is Imperial focused... keep it so.
(If you feel it is not, take it to the Salon. )
2. CHANGE your subject line, probably every time you
post!
3. Trim your posts, and use plain text.
4. Respect other people and their cars!
5. Diversity is our strength - this is a worldwide,
multicultural club!

SHORT LIST OF DON'TS:
1. No Personal Attacks, No Politics, No Religion, No
Bashing.
2. Post no graphics or other large files to the entire
list.
3. No short, one-line responses like "Cool!" or
"That's right!"
4. No personal replies to the whole list - send those
to the person
concerned.

The rest of the details are at this link on the club
website:
http://www.imperialclub.com/IML-specific/Etiquette.htm