IML: decoding fender tag 1969 Imperial

Is there information on the Imperial Club site for how to decode the options from the fender tag for a 1969 Imperial.

I looked in the manual. They show how to decode the VIN, but not the fender tag.

I looked on the Club site and there is some info. for 1972 I think it was, but it was not especially helpful.

Thanks

Fred Joslin