IML: 1974-75 REAR ROTORS

Imperialists,
    Ok, I have 3 pairs of rear rotors for my 75 and ONLY 3 (each)
of them are ANY good.  A few weeks ago, I emailed DuraBrake to
see if he can make up some REAR ROTORS for the 1974-75 Imperials.
 I am going to send him the specs he requested to find out how
much they will cost EACH.  The best I can determine from the
common part numbers, is that these rotors seem to be altered
Valient front rotors, even down to the same pad profile (with
complete flange).  The BIG difference is the Imperial has a
mini-brake drum in the middle of the rotor for the emergency
brake.
    Now, what I would like to know, is how many 1974-75 owners
are INTERESTED in purchasing repro rear rotors?  This is NOT a
commitment to purchase, but only to give him an idea if demand.
I know that these rotors are VERY scarce.  I have only seen them
once on eBay and I bid $450.00 for a pair of NOS and I did NOT
meet the reserve.
    (I am not sure if the NYB's had rear rotors or if they were
even the same rotors.)

Æyn