IML: Please Welcome Alex Panzer

New Subscriber(s): Alex Panzer
Email Address is: panzermail@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Sarasota, FL

Car(s) owned: 1961 Imperial LeBaron 4-door (black)

Self-Introduction: Greetings:

I am a new owner of an undamaged low-milage 1961 Imperial LeBaron (limo-style rear window). Believe car originally came from New York. Previous owners maintained car, but did nothing to restore or modify it, so although it shows signs of age, it is in mostly original condition. Body, interior, and drivetrain is in good shape, but car definately needs (and is getting) a good overhaul.
Had all original exterior trim until just recently, when towtruck driver transporting my new purchase to me, knocked off and lost the left side of trunk chrome piece that says "IMP".  Does anyone know where I can get a replacement?  Also, does anyone have advise on where to find 61 Imperial replacement parts in general?  Thanks.