Re: IML: Mistaking Identity: An Imperial for a Cadillac/Lincoln insult

Re: IML: Mistaking Identity: An Imperial for a Cadillac/Lincoln insult

   I have had people says that it was an Impala.  Just just tell
them that an Impala is much smaller.  Then they say it must be a
Cadillac.  I say that it is Chrysler's answer to the Cadillac and
Lincoln, but only much better constructed and much more pleasing
to the eye.

Æyn