Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Mistaking Identity: An Imperial for a Cadillac/Lincoln insult

  I have had people says that it was an Impala.  Just just tell
them that an Impala is much smaller.  Then they say it must be a
Cadillac.  I say that it is Chrysler's answer to the Cadillac and
Lincoln, but only much better constructed and much more pleasing
to the eye.

Æyn

--- anthony romano <mamrom@xxxxxxx> wrote:

   Time and time again the Imperial is being mistaken for a
Cadillac or a Lincoln. It's frustrating that there are people
out there  (Old Timers included) who don't know of the Top of
the Line for Chrysler. These are also people who like cars
after speaking with them.

   Example: I brought my car in for an Inspection and the Mech.
(40 yrs old) said to his fellow worker "Get a load of the
"Cadillac- like" car.--  OK,  I know we've all been there and
you're probably saying that's it's our little secret in what we
have, but it's very frustrating when you know your driving not
just a car but a quality car. Oh Well! Just blowing off some
steam!

                                                        Sign-
So Little respect given to a Superb Vehicle!