Re: IML: Mistaking Identity: An Imperial for a Cadillac/Lincoln insult

Re: IML: Mistaking Identity: An Imperial for a Cadillac/Lincoln insult

I have to chime in too.  A co-worker of mine kept calling it an
Impala, until I nicely, but firmly, corrected her.

But most of the time, people ask me "what is that, a Ford?"

As if.  (as if Ford could build anything comparable)  I let the 440
and exhaust note speak for itself.