Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 8:54 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '55 taillights

I might be off-base by saying this, but have you checked the turn
signal switch.  I know that most newer cars route the brake light
wiring through the turn signal switch and on a cars this ventage,
it would not hurt to make sure that the wiring is ok there also.

 Æyn

1975 LeBaron 4DRHT Moondust Metallic / Cream Top