From: [mailto: Billimp68@xxxxxxx]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:03:34 EDT
Subject: Re: IML: Mistaking Identity: An Imperial for a Cadillac/Lincoln insult

List,

Most people, when referring to something that is like a Cadillac, would think that they would be giving you a very sincere compliment, not an insult.

Cadillac for many years, and perhaps still, led the luxury car field in units produced, and was advertised as "The Standard of the World".

Bill/Imp, 68's

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com