RE: IML: 60 battery hold down

I got mine from an Imperial junkyard.   Try the ones listed at the club.  Cost me about $10.  Mine was the Z shaped one for the ’62.  Your’s probably the same.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 5:54 PM
To: mailing-list
Subject: IML: 60 battery hold down

Greetings everyone

    I have a question about the battery hold down ( the strap thing that goes across the battery and is tightened by two wing nuts) on my 60 Custom.

 The hold down is long gone from the car and I hate to be driving around with a unsecured battery.

Is this hold down or something like it still available ?

   Thanks in advance

    Clay Smith
    60 Custom
   67 Crown Coupe