Re: IML: 1960 Hood won't release

Yep, Paul is absolutely right here (as always:)

I have had exact the same problem, cable end clamp was loose and fell off..
Paul advised me to take a wooden yard stick and within a minute I was able
to open the hood. When you sit in front of the car and use a flashlight to
shine through the grille bars you will see that small tab that must pushed
too the rear of the car. You will need some force but it shouldn't give
you any problem.

Good luck, and Paul: thanks again!

Robert
1960 Crown 4d HT