Re: IML: Ways to improve milage?

Matt,
    Try looking into a 1990-1993 Imperial.  They look great, are
real Imperials, and they get good gas mileage.  I used to have a
1990 Fifth Avenue (with a 3.3) for 6.5 years.  When I sold it in
2003, it was still riding well, running well and getting about 20
m/g in the city and 30 on the highway.  We have a 1997 Town &
Country (with a 3.8) and get 19 in the city and 28+ on the
highway.  I also have 1993 Grand Voyager (with a 3.3) and get
about 20 in the city and 30 on the highway.  If my memory serves
me right the 90's Imperial had 3.8's, which is based on the 3.3.
The 3.3 / 3.8 engines are good V6 engines.
    We are looking for the 2007+ Imperial to come out.

Æyn & Patrick
19975 LeBaron Moondust Metallic / Cream top
Tucson