Re: IML: Only 200 1959 Silvercrest 4 doors made?

Re: IML: Only 200 1959 Silvercrest 4 doors made?

As it is being sold by an agent it is unlikely that the facts are correct, he has to rely on what the owner tells him.

it does however look like a nice car, is it? as I have no knowledge of Imperials of this era.

What is it worth?

Nigel Plant

29 L*80 Convertible Coupe by Locke