IML: 73 LeBaron vs Honda

In a message dated 10/8/2006 5:38:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jlindholm  writes:

>  Early this morning my '73 Lebaron was hit by a very
> intoxicated
> citizen in a honda at suprisingly high speed (given
> the damage to my car).
Sorry you sustained the damage to your car. It's a shame. It sounds like the car had some particular sentimental value to you as it was originally your dad's vehicle. I wish you well in dealing with the insurance company. Kenyon Wills offered you what appears to be some excellent advice and I wish you the best of luck moving forward. One thing that surprises me is that an altercation with a Honda would cause that much damage to your Imperial. I always thought that kind of mismatch would result in minimal damage to the Imp, but obviously I was mistaken. The Honda must have really been flying.

Tom
68 Imp Convert