Re: IML: Ways to improve milage?

What about propane?  I would like to know more about
it as an allturnitve fuel.  There is a place on the
IMP web site where some on converted a 61, but it
never gave any details even though it did talk about a
disk brake upgrade.  Is there any one how know
someting about converting to propane and the benifits
as well as the drawbacks?  Thanks