Re: IML: Improving mileage

@Kle.: less range.. Well, that all depends on the size of your tank, I
have installed 2 tanks of  70 liter each. You can fill it up to 80% of the
capacity so the effective total amount of propane is 110 liter (about 31
gallons) and that gives me a range of 450 km (or 280 miles).

with regard to power: I am sure there will be a difference, but  I can
feel no noticable difference in power when I switch between gasoline or
propane.
I guess this all has to do with the proper setup of the propane system :)

All the best,

Robert
1960 Crown