Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 8:44 AM
Subject: RE: IML: Imperial ABS?

I'm pretty sure some early 70s Imperials came with some kind of anti-skid brakes. It had a computer controller and some different pieces, I have a Popular Mechanics article about it from the early 70s. I would imagine if you could find one of those setups it would be alot easier to make it work on a 68 Imperial than one from a 90s truck.