RE: IML: Where are Most of the Imperials found Today??

RE: IML: Where are Most of the Imperials found Today??

Very Scarce in New England!

I remember lots of Imperials in Southern California where I grew up.  Now I live in Vermont and mine if the only one around here that survives. Very few people around here know what it is, and most call it a "Pink Cadillac".

Winter and salt take a terrible toll on all cars here.   I suspect any that went to salvage and crushed.  They were not wanted for their body parts, since they were scarce when new.  Those high performance motors were snatched up and put into street rods or race cars.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster, HistoryTV.net
http://historytv.net