RE: IML: Where are Most of the Imperials found Today??

RE: IML: Where are Most of the Imperials found Today??

Anthony,

I'm in Mississippi.  Oddly, maybe, my 68 came from Massachusetts.  Lived there all its life, and while not perfect, it has minimal rust.  My first 68 came from Florida, but the owners retired there from somewhere in the NE.  It was a nice car, but did have some rust in the lower sheetmetal.  Watching EBAY for a 67 or 68 donor in this general area, it seems to me that they are anywhere but the South.

Though we don't have salty roads, humidity may be a major factor.  I moved three Darts and four Barracudas from the West Coast back to Mississippi at the end of my Navy career, and I can tell you that the 60's MOPAR's I saw in the West Coast junkyards had less rust than much of what I see driven here in the South.

Michael