Re: IML: '66 Crown Paint Progress

Are you asking me? If so the only repairs were to take the dings out of the sheet metal where people had opened doors into it and such. The car had no body damage. The estimate to have all the stainless polished and chrome re-chromed came in at over $7000. While that did not really surprise me it's more than I am willing to spend as this car will be my daily driver. Instead the shop is going to polish things up as best they can in house before putting it all back together.

When I get the car I'll take some pictures to post.

Brad