From: "Matthew Esposito" <cadmat@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: IML: '90-'93 IMPS

So Brad, What tips can you suggest to those of us with this tranny that we
can do regularly to ensure proper service and maintenance? Do we just need
to have fluid changed with some regularity or is theere more to it? ( I ask
'cause I have a 90 in the family that we intend to keep for many years.

  Thanks, MAtt